Friday, December 5, 2008

Kaman's Elite Event


Kaman's Elite Gala Event (from November)



Ricardo "Werito" Rodriguez had the single highest score earned in a day this year.
The man, the legend, the guy whose signature is on your check.
The amazingly adorable and talented president of our company, Tricia Kaman, and our regional manager Steve Fishwick.
Rich is most likely wondering when we will be getting a caricature stand at Disney.
Ricardo receiving his award.
Katherine receiving her award. Waitaminit! Who took this picture?
Kimberly receiving her award and maybe telling me  there's something on my  face right there.
Steve hoping I will be able to read the names on the awards. Words are hard.
On the way down, Kimberly had me suddenly pull over to see this. It was the first California sunset I had actually watched.
...um...Kaman's Art Shoppes celebrates its shoe diversity, upholding a long tradition of celebrating shoes of all sizes, shapes, and colors.

The Kaman's Elite is an exclusive honor within our company that was designed to celebrate our art machines, those artists who within a single day can do ungodly numbers. Here at Disney, those numbers are $1000 in a single day at portraits, $1200 in a single day at Face Paint, and $1400 in a single day at Letter Brush. This year Kimberly, Dan, Bonnie, Katherine, and Ricardo all pulled ridiculous shifts to attain their standing. The fiscal year just ended, and with that came the celebratory gala event down in San Diego, with the Elite members from the 8 other accounts spread across California. There were about 60 people in attendance, with each manager recognizing their own "elite". Katherine snapped a few shots during the award presentations, so without further ado, here they are above. (Thanks, Gehl).

4 comments:

Katherine Gehl Donovan said...

I love your commentary on this. I am especially impressed with our company's dedication to shoe diversity, which I proudly uphold by wearing black moccasins occasionally.

Kimberly said...

Long live shoe diversity. You don't want to know how many shoes I have. It's a sad thing, actually. No, it makes me happy. Scratch the sad part. Yay shoes!

Kim

Kimberly said...

Holy Moly! Jaclyn just hit nearly 2g's in Fantasyland today! I think she's the first of the year!

Katherine Gehl Donovan said...

Holy Guacamole! I want HER shift! I open in DD tomorrow morning, so hopefully people will keep their purse-strings loose!

(also, the "word verification" thing definitely spelled out "homies")